Personal Injury Lawyer in Mobile, Alabama
There was a time when laws did not support injured parties’ claims to compensation following an accident no matter how egregious the negligent party acted. Now the law recognizes that injured parties likely have valid claim for damages if:
- There was a “legal duty” between the allegedly negligent party and the injured person
- The duty was breached
- The negligent party caused the injury
- Damages resulted from the breach
For example, a worker has a valid claim if his employer failed in their duty to provide a safe work environment and the worker is injured on the job. A bicyclist has a valid claim if he or she is struck and injured by a motorist who failed in his or her duty to drive safely.
Helping The Injured & Their Families Since 1972
The personal injury lawyers of the Mobile, Alabama law firm of Clay, Massey & Associates, P.C., are highly skilled in addressing all points necessary in pursuing a personal injury claim, and in obtaining the results our clients deserve. We have practiced personal injury law exclusively for over 40 years, and have successfully handled more than 10,000 claims, including claims involving:
Once the injured party establishes the right to pursue a claim, challenges persist. For instance:
- Persuasive evidence must be gathered
- The extent of injuries must be proved (in order receive compensation for all injuries)
- Negotiating with insurers to settle out of court (to avoid the risk and expense of litigation)
- If the insurer refuses to make a fair offer a thoroughly prepared case must be presented in the courtroom
For information regarding our firm and your rights following a personal injury, contact the attorneys our law firm to arrange a free consultation.
Contact Our Personal Injury Firm in Mobile, Alabama
The injury attorneys at Clay, Massey & Associates, P.C., provides free initial consultations. We are conveniently located in downtown Mobile, Alabama. We are available for hospital and home visits and work exclusively on a contingency fee basis — you pay no attorney’s fees unless we win your case. To contact an attorney at our firm, call 251-433-1000.