Mobile, AL (August 26, 2022) – A female is left injured following a motor vehicle accident on Wednesday in the Mobile area. On August 24, the Alabama State Port Authority police responded to the scene of a crash.
Investigations provided by the Alabama Port Authority Police Department show that a pregnant woman was driving a black sedan near the Alabama State Port Authority entrance when her vehicle was struck by a train.
The motor vehicle suffered significant damage due to the motor vehicle collision.
The pregnant woman was treated for injuries at the scene by responding medical personnel.
The circumstances of this motor vehicle collision are under investigation by the Alabama Port Authority police at this time.
We hope the woman involved in this accident is able to recover quickly from her injuries.
Car Accidents in Alabama
A motor vehicle accident can negatively affect your life in a variety of ways. Regrettably, over 30,000 people are hospitalized annually as a result of vehicle collisions that occur right here in Alabama. Many people involved in accidents are left with painful and debilitating injuries, including:
- spinal cord injuries
- traumatic brain injuries
- severe compound fractures
- internal organ injuries
- head and neck injuries
- severe burn injuries
When innocent people are hurt as a result of vehicle collisions that take place due to some form of negligence, legal action can help them secure financial compensation that is necessary to help them move forward. Following a motor vehicle accident, a Mobile car accident lawyer can help you secure compensation to alleviate the following:
- medical expenses that you face for your injuries
- pain and suffering that you experience as a result of your crash
- mental anguish resulting from your collision
- the cost of long-term treatment, like therapy and rehabilitation
- repairs to your vehicle or the cost to replace it so you can get back on the road quickly
- lost wages that you have as a result of taking time off work to recover
- any lost earning capacity
- any permanent disabilities
Our Mobile personal injury lawyers at Clay, Massey & Associates can help you file a personal injury case against the person who is responsible for your crash. We will provide you with a variety of services to ensure you are able to get justice. Some of the ways our team will help you include:
- investigating your crash
- gathering evidence right from the scene
- working with experts who can prove what took place at the time of your crash
- getting a copy of the medical records and police report from your accident
- negotiating compensation with the insurance company
- helping you protect your legal rights
Schedule a consultation at our Alabama law firm today by calling 251-433-1000 to get started on your case.
Notes: Our writers utilize secondary sources to create this post. All of the circumstances surrounding this accident have not been independently verified by our staff, therefore, if you locate any information that is not correct, please contact Clay, Massey & Associates immediately so that we can correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available. The post can be removed by request.
Disclaimer: None of the information provided in this post is intended to be legal advice or medical advice. The photo used in this post was not taken at the accident scene described. This post is not intended to be a solicitation for business.