R. Edward Massey Jr.
R. Edward Massey, Jr. was born in Mobile, Alabama, December 2, 1944, and was admitted to the Alabama bar in 1972.
Education: University of Alabama (B.S., 1969; J.D., 1972). Attorney, Community Development Department and Mobile Housing Board, City of Mobile, 1981-1983. Special District Judge, 1981-. Member, Board of Trustees, University of Mobile, 1988-.
Member: Mobile Bar Association; Alabama State Bar; Alabama Trial Lawyers Association (Member, Board of Governors, 1980-); The Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Juris Doctor degree – 1972
- University of Alabama
Bachelor of Science – 1969
- Alabama, 1972
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Bad Faith
Professional Associations and Memberships
- University of Mobile, Member, Board of Trustees, 1988 – Present
- Mobile Bar Association, Member
- Alabama State Bar, Member
- Alabama Trial Lawyers Association, Member, Board of Governors, 1980 – Present
- American Association for Justice
Contact Our Personal Injury Firm in Mobile, Alabama
The injury attorneys at Clay, Massey & Associates, P.C., provides free initial consultations. We are conveniently located in downtown Mobile, Alabama. We are available for hospital and home visits and work exclusively on a contingency fee basis — you pay no attorney’s fees unless we win your case. To contact an attorney at our firm, call 251-433-1000.