R. Edward Massey III
R. Edward Massey, Jr. was born in Mobile, Alabama, and was admitted to the Alabama bar in 1999.
Education: University of Alabama, Juris Doctor (J.D.), 1999. Washington and Lee University, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), 1994.
Member: Mobile Bar Association; Alabama State Bar; South Alabama Trial Lawyers Association; Alabama Association For Justice.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Juris Doctor degree – 1998
- Washington and Lee University
Bachelor of Arts – 1994
- Alabama State Bar, 1999
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama, 1998
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Medical Neglect
- Products Liability
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Alabama Association for Justice, 1998 – Present
- Alabama State Bar, 1998 – Present
- Mobile Bar, 1998 – Present
- South Alabama Trial Lawyers , 2004 – Present
Contact Our Personal Injury Firm in Mobile, Alabama
The injury attorneys at Clay, Massey & Associates, P.C., provides free initial consultations. We are conveniently located in downtown Mobile, Alabama. We are available for hospital and home visits and work exclusively on a contingency fee basis — you pay no attorney’s fees unless we win your case. To contact an attorney at our firm, call 251-433-1000.